Book your space on the Make Every Contact Count for Mental Health Training course. The MECC MH training is split into 3 sections across 2 days (must be able to attend all 3 sessions)
- Session 1 – Introduction to MECC – Thursday 7 October 1pm-3:30pm
- Session 2 – Knowledge and Skills – Friday 8 October – 9:30am-12:00pm
- Session 3 – Signposting & Pathways – Friday 8 October – 1pm-3:30pm
Training will cover
- What is meant be mental health, mental wellbeing and mental illness?
- What is MECC and defining the MECC approach?
- Develop skills and confidence to engage with individuals about their mental health and wellbeing
- Develop skills to support service users distressing feelings and experience
- Develop awareness of local support services
- Develop confidence to understand and implement appropriate signposting pathwaysSessions will be delivered via Microsoft teams. Places are limited so to book a place or for further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org