Encompass focuses on adult learning, volunteering, health and wellbeing for people aged 18 plus.
- Musical Soup (making music together): Wednesdays 6.30pm, starts 22 January £3
- Guitar Classes (beginners welcome): Wednesdays 5.30pm, starts 22 January £3
- Gardening: Wednesday 29 January, 5.30pm to 7.30pm £3
- Lights and Brights (cycling in the dark): Tuesday 4 February, 5.30pm to 7pm
To book a place, please email email@example.com or call 0191 257 8000.
Engage provides social, volunteering, health and wellbeing opportunities for people aged 55 plus.
- Paper Weaving Workshop: Thursday 16 January, 1pm to 3pm £3
- Writing for young adults: Monday 20 January, 10.30am to 12pm £3
- An afternoon with local artist Emily Ward: Monday 27 January, 1pm to 3pm £3
- Film Club: 1st Wednesday of the month, free (donations welcome)
To book a place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 257 8000.
All events take place at the Linskill Centre, North Shields.